Tyra Jarvis lights up the room with her inspiring, motivating talks on life, business and how golf can make the difference for leaders even if they have never hit the links. Known as “The Game Changer Coach,” Tyra guides audiences on a journey of self-discovery and self-expression to rekindle their passion for their life and career.
Future-Proof Your Career – How to have a thriving career and life in an ever-changing world
Get inspired and empowered, unstuck and moving forward so you are making better decisions as the architect of your own career.
In this inspirational and motivational presentation, we will explore:
- How to align with real opportunities and convert dreams into career realities;
- What strategies, skills, and resources will contribute most to your success;
- Who will help you most as you as you stretch, learn and grow;
- How to push past roadblocks to seize opportunities;
- And much more
Top 5 Powerful Tools to Live the Life You Love
In this high-impact, high-value session, you will learn to go from:
- Overwhelm and burnout of too much to do and too little time, to energized and empowered time creation with freedom and ease.
- Stuck, alone and routine to fun, excitement and unlimited accomplishment in your career and personal life.
- Confusion and indecisiveness to making decisions that work better for you.
- The stress and frustration of an uncooperative and unmotivated team to the joy of a committed, effective, high-performing team.
Golf: The Contact Sport for Business and for Life
Tired of being left out or saying “no” to golf invitations? Tyra presents why you should play golf for business, and for life. In this motivating presentation, Tyra covers what can happen when you learn to play golf, how your life will be different, and what could happen if you don’t try and learn.
“Tyra’s ability to work with our SCORE class was amazing. She helped them recognize their problems, and provided clear and concise answers that could resolve their issues. We appreciate her willingness to jump in and work with our small business owners and managers.” — Kathleen Shaffer, President, Auburn Chamber of Commerce
“I have had the opportunity to hear Tyra speak on many occasions and I have found her to be a very inspiring person and great group leader. Our meetings are always informative and I grow professionally and as a person with each one I attend.” — Leah Courant, Mortgage Consultant, Evergreen Home Loans
“As advocate for women’s golf, Ms. Jarvis is truly inspirational. Her seminar on “Golf – The Contact Sport for Women in Business” was filled with great anecdotes that made for an engaging learning experience. Her presentation on how to play “business golf” was well-researched with great handouts. As an EWGA sponsor, she often presents on the benefits of Kefi Coaching. She communicates the value of personal life coaching in a relatable way to both small and large audiences.”— Del Sayles-Owen, EWGA Director of Golf Programs and Services